News:

17-19 september 2021 de 22e int. Besteleendenmeeting in Leersum!

Main Menu

Help!

Started by azu65, June 12, 2011, 18:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azu65

Hola de nuevo.
Necesito vuestra ayuda, en la restauración de mi furgoneta.
Si alguien me pudiera enseñar unas fotos de la parte trasera, del nervio que está abajo de las puertas, justo antes de llegar a el lateral. Justo esa terminación.
El chapista me lo ha hecho totalmente recto...

Muchas gracias.

Por cierto, me recomendais que le vuelva a poner los cinturones o lo dejo de origen y no se los pongo?

Francois

hola!

es esto lo que buscas?

buena suerte con la restauración!
Citroën AZU EDF/GDF 1968
Citroën CX 25 GTI 1984
Mercedes-Benz L406/28 (L319) 1965

azu65

Thank you very much for responding. Sorry for writing in Spanish before I forgot to copy the translation into English directly ...

I took the plater in November, and was for three weeks, bringing the shell only to repair and paint a bit, but we are at this time and has just begun. The rear was very rotten, and had to rebuild entire nerve and did it just a single side, without recess ...

So my question, and the more photos and details for poderselas teach better.

This is a good photo, but if anyone has any more, I would be grateful.

And as for the belts, you would put it?

björn

i hope this is what you meen

azu65

Very good work is. Thanks

azu65

As a picture is worth a thousand words, this is the finish they have done, and I want to be changed before starting to paint. I think it's an important detail and very visible, so we asked detailed photos of that area in order to show you how it should be.
I appreciate the photos and have taught, but if you got any more details yet, I would be grateful.
A big hug from Zaragoza

azu65

Excuse me, anyone have any detailed picture of the corner? Because, as I have left that was not previously sounded ... Because almost all the pictures I had before I lost the computer ...

thank you very much

björn

ola,
wath cornner do you meen?
could you show on your foto's with a arow

azu65

Finally I have already painted. I have left my taste, but better than expected, but far better than up close, and without looking too much detail in certain areas. Maybe it's that I'm very purist and retailer.

Although we have discussed finish half, because the holes in the tank, spare wheel, the inside of the fins, triangles and the hood, has left it with anti gravel, and has not painted, and I have ordered the paint.

Am I correct in truth? though what disturbs me most is that you have given anti gravel voids

Tags: