News:

17-19 september 2021 de 22e int. Besteleendenmeeting in Leersum!

Main Menu
284 Guests, 0 Users

Dit is een leuk verhaal

Started by Geert, February 28, 2013, 20:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

engbokho

"The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view this forum."  >:(
Ooit: Azu-B 1971, Azu 1962, Azu 1960

Geert

Oh sorry, dat had ik niet in de gaten, ik probeer het nog op een andere manier
't is een kwestie van geduld........

Valérie

QuoteThe board requires you to be registered and logged in to view this forum.
... hèb al zó veel wachtwoorden ... voor van alles en nog wat ... maar blíjf nieuwsgierig ...
"Valérie" (AZU 250/1974) - "Otje" (HY 1981) - "Dikke Bertha" (BMW R75/5 1972) - "d' Eend" (2CV6-Special 1977) - "Simplex" (herenfiets uit 1948) -Modern Blik: Renault Kangoo 1999 (1e eigenaar)

Geert

"Tripyrenees" uit Luscan, France  schreef op International2cvfriends:

Post 1957 AZU - René II
So I went to see the AZU Fourgonnette which I saw on the Le Bon Coin, this morning. Originally it was up for €7000 so I was doing what most people hate - just a curious viewer as I have not really seen anything this old before and as we were near Pau today - what the hell.

Walking up to it I thought, what a heap. But once I got up to it and dusted off the leaves and dust (it is inside a barn) I started to get excited. All the panels are in perfect condition although there is some small surface rust which rubbed away with my thumb. The engine bay seems ludicrously genuine and very clean. The interior was original and in tact even the small parcel shelf was lined with leatherette of some kind. Loved the windscreen wiper mechanism.

I was becoming very impressed and luckily had an hour by myself to go over it in detail until the owner came and guided me through the parts he had changed - such as all the wheels and tires are new - spare has not been on the road.

Then he tells me he has a HY Van too but this is for their bakery business, but I could not resist a look - perfect condition and totally jealous :roll: and behind that another 2CV car all blue and shiny. The van does needs a total respray but otherwise the body is fine. The guy was desperate to sell (needs the money) and I was now desperate to buy - so the deal is done.

Picking him up on Saturday after sorting a trailer out on the way home.

Need a new badge for the front

Little round windows
Attachment:

Wing mirror.... on the wing :D

Look, no windows - the owner assured me these we so rare 8-)

Not sure it has really done 1125 Km ;)

Will swap out the seat covers with my new ones.

Seems there is a new gear linkage.

Engine bay is clean and tidy and all cables look original and labelled (tell me if you spot anything that isn't)

Bulkhead looks and feels clean and feels pretty sturdy

So, my little 1970 AZU AK250 is going up for sale - I cannot afford two and the 1957 was just too good an opportunity. Sad to sell the 1970 as it runs great and was my first but it has to go.

azurblade

Geweldig originele reparatieplaat :D

Had hem zien staan op LBC maar was er niet weg van.

Als je eerst het verhaal leest denk je dat het gaat om een geweldige schuurfondst met lage km stand en origineel servicekaartje aan de verlichtingschakelaar.

mctommi

Getver, groene rubbertjes in het pook koppelstukje......... :P
Na 32 jaar verzamelen nog in het bezit van Spaanse AK 350 1970, Spaanse AK 400 1975 (met reclame) en Franse posteend van 1977.

RCUPPER

Doet me denken aan mijn AU'tje, alleen heeft die wat meer deukjes opgelopen in zijn werkzame leven..
Ce n'est pas une fuite d'huile, mais une explosion de puissance

marcopr

Ik snap dat Geert er weg van is. Bijna het juiste bouwjaar en vrijwel zonder werk.
Zelfs de bedrding is vervangen.
En als twee  :o groene rubbertjes het enige is wat ons Tommie er kan afdoen....Dan moet het een prima wagentje zijn ;D.

mctommi

Quote from: marcopr on March 02, 2013, 14:48:25 PM
En als twee  :o groene rubbertjes het enige is wat ons Tommie er kan afdoen....Dan moet het een prima wagentje zijn ;D.

Er zitten tenminste geen wieldoppen op :P
Na 32 jaar verzamelen nog in het bezit van Spaanse AK 350 1970, Spaanse AK 400 1975 (met reclame) en Franse posteend van 1977.

marcopr

Tags: